Outcast Zero © and Cipher © Comic Book

The enemy of my enemy...

So this is a simple, panel to panel, hand-off comic book creative.
The artist picks up where the other left off.

This works best with two people. 48hrs between posting. Any quality is accepted (including stick figures).

Jeter's creation of Cipher © inspired me to draw again.
Without further adieu...

(Must apologize, I found these art pencils at an estate sale, the pencil I chose tonight was lighter than my scanner could read. So I used an adjustment in PS 7 and got it darker but dirtier. I like it, its different.)

Outcast Zero © and Cipher © Comic Book

http://outcaststudios.com/forums/index.php/topic/9882-outcast-zero-and-cipher-comic/

Comments

  1. What can be better than sarting your day with a cup of coffee and your favourite comics. Such combination really helps me to lighten my day. Thanks for those talented people who create them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oil Painting than you so very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Dennis Sweatt Comic Book Art! Find us on Twitter @sweattshop.

Popular Posts