HEROES!


From the creator:

"My (pen) name is Eyz. I'm a graphic designer, comic book fan and live in Switzerland.

I draw stuff that I put on my own deviantArt here: http://theeyzmaster.deviantart.com/
And review stuff that I make available on this blog: http://eyzmaster.blogspot.com/

HEROES! is a little webcomic series I started first on deviantArt, that I moved over this blog (without as much success I gotta tell ya) and is now also released on this website with some other friends' own comic strips.
I'm not advertising anything here, I don't make any money with this, it's just for fun!

HEROES! are the way I call my various DC and Marvel parodies.
They might not be "professional" or hilarious, but I started making those because some characters I like haven't that well portrayed in modern comics and I wanted to share my luv for 'em and have fun while at it :'3
I'm currently working my way through the strips I call "Season 2" on Outcast Studios!"

Comments

  1. Thanks for the lil' spotlight on your page, buddy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Dennis Sweatt Comic Book Art! Find us on Twitter @sweattshop.

Popular Posts