I Created a Coloring Book For My Grandchildren

Creating a DIY coloring book from scratch using pencils and inks for my granddaughters is fun.


Avelyn is five years old and Aubrey is two.

This coloring book includes characters such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Ilsa and Olaf from the Disney movie Frozen. A drawing of a happy goose, air balloons, a kitty sitting pretty, stuffed unicorn animal and butterflies sitting on flowers.
Brendon Publishing blank book
Brendon Publishing blank books

I used Brendon Publishing 3/32 page blank books which are the right size for making comic books. I purchased them at Target for $3!

Pages from the coloring book are posted below and some pages are already getting colored by the girls. Enjoy the coloring talent of my awesome grand children!


Coloring book page goose

Coloring book Ninja Turtle


Coloring book Ilsa Frozen

Coloring book Olaf Frozen

Coloring book Butterflies Flowers

Coloring book Pretty Kitty

Coloring book Unicorn Animal
Coloring book Balloons






Comments

Popular Posts